Connect Talent Solutions is a fast growing, innovative staffing firm offering direct placement, contract and contract to hire solutions.
At Connect, people are the center of our universe and we go to great lengths to ensure that our customers and candidates have the most enjoyable and informational hiring experience that will encourage and foster fruitful, long term relationships and careers.
We are looking for a Bartender to join our office located in Southside Hampton Roads, VA. We offer the potential for career development, the opportunity to create positive change in the world, and the chance to be a part of a great team. And we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Arrives to work on time as scheduled in full uniform
• Greets Guests with a warm and friendly manner and acknowledges everyone who comes within 5 feet with a smile
• Provides highest level of service by adhering to all Banquet Level service standards
• Follows the steps of service as defined in the training materials
• Serves alcoholic beverages in accordance with event standards and state alcohol service requirements
• Works directly with other Team Members to ensure all the Guest’s needs are fulfilled in a timely manner
• Ensures proper food handling and sanitation of work areas
• Interacts with Guests to create Banquet guests
• Maintains a neat and organized bar work areas; to include bar tops and area around the outer bar
• Ensures all food and alcohol is served responsibly and in accordance with event standards and state service requirements
• Maintains clean and sanitized work areas
• Possesses communication skills and the ability to work alone as well as with a team
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Possesses basic reading and handwriting skills with ability to operate the venue point-of-sale software
Physical demands include:
Remain standing for extended periods of time • Bending, reaching, squatting, lifting, and carrying up to 25 lbs., for short distances • Ability to work with varying noise levels • Frequent communication with Managers, Team Members and Guests. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations