Connect Talent Solutions is a fast growing, innovative staffing firm offering direct placement, contract and contract to hire solutions. We are uniquely positioned and experienced to support your requirements from IT and engineering to general labor and customer service positions. At Connect, people are the center of our universe and we go to great lengths to ensure that our customers and candidates have the most enjoyable and informational hiring experience that will encourage and foster fruitful, long term relationships and careers.
Connect Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Cybersecurity Analyst to provide Cyber Information Assurance (IA) and Security support on high-visibility contracts for the U.S. Navy.
This position works with Navy program offices to ensure accreditation of
complex, integrated combat systems; develop cyber security Tactics,
Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) essential for deckplate operators;
analyze and design secure architectural frameworks; perform technical
evaluations of security technologies; and identify and mitigate security
vulnerabilities. Furthermore, this position applies IA and cyber
security laws, policies, and directives to Navy programs and systems
while working directly with fleet commands to implement TTPs within Navy
activities. Essential Duties
• Provide technical IA and cyber security analysis support to the
• Participate in the security design and review of Navy system architectures.
• Assess and recommend cybersecurity controls for tactical systems
that operate in unique environments.
• Evaluate next-generation technologies and architectural frameworks
for implementation within high stress performance environments.
• Evaluate Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and similar artifacts
for impacts to security postures.
• Assist with the design and evaluation of Cross Domain Solutions (CDSs).
• Bachelor's degree from an ABET certified college or university in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems Technologies, or related technology-focused discipline.
• Minimum 4+ years of Navy IA/Cyber security experience.
• CISSP, Security+, or equivalent DoD 8570.01-M compliant
certification at the IAT II or III level.
• Experience with COMSEC, TRANSEC, and/or key management
requirements (strongly desired).
• Experience with Navy RF communications (strongly desired).
• Experience with Covert Channel Analysis (strongly desired).
• TOP SECRET clearance.
Required Knowledge and Abilities
• Must be comfortable working with the IA / Cyber Security control
sets delineated in NIST 800-53;
• Must have a working knowledge of DoD/DoN IA instructions and directives;
• Must be familiar with Navy combat, weapons and other C4I systems,
architectures and security requirements;