Connect Talent Solutions is a fast growing, innovative staffing firm offering direct placement, contract and contract to hire solutions. We are uniquely positioned and experienced to support your requirements from IT and engineering to general labor and customer service positions. At Connect, people are the center of our universe and we go to great lengths to ensure that our customers and candidates have the most enjoyable and informational hiring experience that will encourage and foster fruitful, long term relationships and careers.
Deliver service and support to customer end-users using via call distribution phone, remote connection and/or over the Internet; Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services; Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more;
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to resolve customer issues, both as first call resolutions and by working with other groups when necessary.
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved to management and to other groups
- Enter issues and fixes into the ticket monitoring system
- Work issues and service requests as assigned
- Maintain contact with customers as needed
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS up to 30% of the time
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or a similar discipline;
- Possess a positive customer-centric attitude;
- Possess 2-5 years’ experience with at least three of the following skillsets (listed in order of preference) o Linux Servers (Red Hat or CentOS);
- Virtual Machines;
- Microsoft Server 2008 or Microsoft Server 2012;
- Active Directory;
- SQL Queries;
*Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a government issued security clearance.