Connect Talent Solutions is a fast growing, innovative staffing firm offering direct placement, contract and contract to hire solutions. We are uniquely positioned and experienced to support your requirements from IT and engineering to general labor and customer service positions. At Connect, people are the center of our universe and we go to great lengths to ensure that our customers and candidates have the most enjoyable and informational hiring experience that will encourage and foster fruitful, long term relationships and careers.
Responsible for designing and implementing information systems to support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications. Has deep understanding of infrastructure, application programming, and web and software applications. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Work as DevOps and Agile SME for new customers onboarding to S2P
- Configure and customize DevOps pipeline (development and deployment) and Agile COTS tools to meet developer and government needs
- Recommend and configure plugins as required for Agile SW tools (JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, TestRail)
- Able to work with and provide tool training if required to developers, SETA and government customers
- Understanding and/or experience with the customer and their mission
Must possess appropriate current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment, either CompTIA Security+ OR CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+ is the preferred certification. Must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date.
As part of your role/function on the program, you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties, you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring, and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations.
Desired Core Skills:
- Comfortable using Agile development methodologies and have experience using the Atlassian tool suite
- Experience with cloud or virtualization technologies such as AWS, Azure or vSphere
- Knowledge of DevOps tools including Jenkins, JIRA, TestRail, Confluence
Preferable Secondary Skills:
- Familiar with DevOps practices of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with container management solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc
- Leveraging infrastructure-as-code capabilities such as CHEF, Ansible, etc.
- Degree in related field
- PU not required but nice to have