Connect Talent Solutions is a fast growing, innovative staffing firm offering direct placement, contract and contract to hire solutions. We are uniquely positioned and experienced to support your requirements from IT and engineering to general labor and customer service positions. At Connect, people are the center of our universe and we go to great lengths to ensure that our customers and candidates have the most enjoyable and informational hiring experience that will encourage and foster fruitful, long term relationships and careers.
In your role as Business Intelligence Developer, you will be assigned to an agile scrum team that focuses on the development of data models using Microsoft SQL in support our both internal and 3rd party business intelligence and visualization needs. Experience with data management within an Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosted data warehouse (Microsoft SQL) and data lake models will be required for this role. Additionally, experience working with end customers and business intelligence analysts to create data views that can drive dashboards built in various platforms (Tabluea, R Shiny, etc.) In this role you will work with product owners and data engineers to deliver high quality technical solutions in response to business requirements. You will be counted on to provide your peers with technical expertise that will offer solutions for difficult programming problems.
Desired Core Skills:
- Experience working with various source data types to build usable
models, ideally built in Microsoft SQL.
- Experience working with customers to identify business rules and
processes to find the best approach to modeling their data.
- Data modeling using industry data models (Star, Datavault, 3NF).
- Design of a relational database management system (RDBMS).
- Experience creating multi-dimensional databases, ideally using Analysis
- Services to create views.
- Ability to configure database dimensions, attribute hierarchies, and
- Ability to work with database measures and measure groups.
Preferable Secondary Skills:
- Multidimensional Expressions (MDX)
- Experience working with and creating tabular data models, ideally using
- Microsoft SQL Analysis services
- Experience with data analysis expression (DAX)
- Experience with various forms of data mining and predictive analsysis.
Connect Talent Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans or veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply.