Connect Talent Solutions is a fast growing, innovative staffing firm offering direct placement, contract and contract to hire solutions. We are uniquely positioned and experienced to support your requirements from IT and engineering to general labor and customer service positions. At Connect, people are the center of our universe and we go to great lengths to ensure that our customers and candidates have the most enjoyable and informational hiring experience that will encourage and foster fruitful, long term relationships and careers.
Performs system software integration for the anti-submarine warfare (ASW) community, developing and testing submarine SONAR and weapons system interfaces in a simulated tactical lab environment. Performs software systems development and integration on large systems in agile environments and perform software integration activities on medium to large scale programs.
Responsible for identifying and resolving a variety of software, hardware and infrastructure issues related to integrating a complex system of subsystems and functional capabilities. Works as part of a team to address matters that affect execution or performance of the project and status updates. Participates in the system engineering life cycle to include: software development, integration, hardware stand-up, string and system integration, test definition, test planning, system certification, sell-off, system delivery and production support.
Candidate must be a U.S. citizen able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security clearance.
Software Integration Engineer/Full Stack Engineer Required Skills:
- Demonstrated ability in software development and software integration activities on medium to large scale programs.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating integration and test activities between multiple organizations.
- Possess a strong desire for troubleshooting problems with skills in:
- Software development lifecycles
- Acoustic processing
- Network engineering
- Continuous integration
- Virtualization and containerization technologies
- Test scripting
- Redmine or JIRA experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with aggressive program schedules.
- Familiar with SONAR and/or submarine weapons systems operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Software Integration Engineer/Full Stack Engineer Desired Skills:
- Ability to understand and apply software engineering principles, theories, and concepts.
- Demonstrated experience with system integration, testing, and anomaly resolutions.
- Demonstrated experience performing software systems integration activities with Naval Systems.
- Expertise with Linux operating system.
- Ability to troubleshoot network configurations and process performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, with strong software skills and a minimum of three years of related experience.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security clearance.
- Experience developing for SONAR and/or weapons, especially in a submarine environment.
Software Integration Engineer/Full Stack Engineer Additional Requirements:
Travel: Minimal yearly travel
Job Location: Manassas, VA.
Contract Term: Full-Time Employee, 40 hours/week
Start Date: Negotiable