Full-time Resort Attendant will support the Executive Housekeeper, Suite Inspectors, Suite Attendants, and Commercial Laundry Attendants in daily cleaning of the vacations suites and common areas. This position will maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the Resort's interior and exterior common areas.
This is a drug free workplace. You must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening. To be considered for this position, you must be available to work on nights, weekends, and holidays. Experience is a must.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions/Duties Include:
- Properly cleans all common area flooring, furnishings and windows/walls and stocks with necessary supplies. Uses all housekeeping supplies, tools and equipment in the proper manner and reports any conditions not meeting safety or service standards to supervisor.
- Supporting the Executive Housekeeper in the safe-keeping of access keys, owner and guest information, linen, unit, guest and cleaning supply inventories, and reports needs as necessary.
- Monitoring and removing debris and recycling from hallway/common areas/office trash receptacles.
- Coordinating delivery of linens to and from commercial laundry to fitness centers, pool areas and linen exchanges.
- Monitors luggage cart accessibility.
- Meeting with Executive Housekeeper daily, to provide visual inspections of all interior and exterior common areas for safety and established "sense of arrival" expectations.
- Assists the Executive Housekeeper in inventorying all department supplies, equipment, and storage areas to ensure proper inventory levels,
- Assists the Executive Housekeeper in inventorying all department supplies, equipment, and storage areas to ensure proper inventory levels, proper equipment operations, and organized storage areas.
- Reporting any hazardous incidents, safety concerns, injuries or potentially dangerous situations to Resort Manager.
- Supporting other departments in light cleaning, maintenance, and housekeeping, when needed.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma is preferred
- Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred, not required
- Knowledge of housekeeping tools and equipment, including MSDS program preferred
- Knowledge of laundry equipment and experience preferred
Physical Demands of this Position:
Position commonly requires standing, climbing, talking, and hearing. Position frequently requires walking, lifting, placing, handling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, shelving, and use of touch. Must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds. Any items over 25 pounds will be lifted with use of equipment or with the assistance of two or more employees.