Connect Talent Solutions, is seeking Assemblers who have experience in working in advanced manufacturing environments assembling PCB's, printers, cameras and military grade antenna stations.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
• Follow work instructions, production drawings and procedures under supervision.
• Utilize schematics, engineering drawings, verbal instructions, change notices and parts list to inspect for updates and verify assemble revisions.
• Responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic, mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly/rework operations including assembly tasks such as soldering surface mount, thru hold, potting, encapsulating, sanding, epoxy bonding etc.
• Perform automated or manual test and inspection to ensure that parts built meet defined specifications and standards.
• Collect, log into database, analyze and interpret test data.
• Complete all required paperwork and maintain accurate documentation.
• Perform routine electronic testing.
• Verify products meet or exceed stated requirements related to workmanship and product specifications.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Degree/GED or equivalent and 3 years of experience in production environment
• The candidate must also be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and possess a can-do attitude.
• Electronic soldering experience required
• Strong mechanical skills, knowledge of most hand tools, crimp tools and torque tools.
• Ability to lift 40 lbs and to perform repetitive hand motions.
• Knowledge of ESD procedures.
• Ability to solve practical problems, calculate proportions, percentage, volume etc.
• Ability to read engineering drawings, schematics, assembly drawings and follow on computer and written work instructions.
• Be able to prioritize and plan work activities and attention to detail is essential.
• Follow Safety Procedures.
• Must be able to read, write and understand English in order to follow work instructions.
• Basic Computer and MS Office (Word, Excel and Access) user experience is a plus.
• Light lifting (20-30 lbs.)
• Ability to move within work cell as necessary
• Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
• Must be able to sit and stand for extended period of time.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
• Work usually performed in a general production/assembly environment.